Monday, September 14, 2020

Snowflake Splendor Gift Card Holder

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
It was a busy one here!
The front porch railings are all finished and then yesterday after football was over we put out the Halloween decorations & lights! Slowly getting things checked off our To Do List!
Today I am going to just take it easy as my back is giving me some grief.
And speaking of football...our Baltimore Ravens won yesterday!
I made a pot of chili for the 1st game of the season and we proudly hung our Raven's flags out front!
It was a good game but VERY odd not seeing anyone in the stands!

I said yesterday that I have not stamped for over a week now.
Believe me, I have plenty to share since I usually work ahead.
I'm still hoping something soon comes along to spark my creativity as my mojo has gone on vacation!
I'm suppose to be creating cards for my next Stamp Day w Friends get together but nothing has been coming to me. I will most likely not have another one now until October sometime.


Today I am sharing a Holiday Gift Card Holder made using the Snowflake Splendor Suite.





Here is the template for the gift card holder that I always use.
It was a sketch challenge one year over at Splitcoaststampers.


On this gift card holder I wrapped a belly band around it for something different.

Card Details:

Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Ink: Pacific Point, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Snowflake Splendor DSP
Accessories: So Many Snowflakes Dies, Winter Snow EF, Snowflake Splendor Ribbon, Blue Adhesive Backed Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I really like the colors in this suite!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Vicki said...

Your gift card holder is So pretty! Love that paper...i may have to give in and get this suite of products. Sound like you had a busy weekend
Sorry your back is bothering you. U understand about the lack of mojo...i go to my craft room and just sir at my table looking at all the goodies and make nothing....lol! Big hugs...miss you my friend. ❤❤

Janice M said...

Another fun fold card! Still thinking about this set of goodies. Guess i'd better decide before its all gone! Did get the embossing folder already though. Not that I NEEDED another snow folder but.......it was sooooo pretty!!

Carol L said...

This looks just wonderful and I love the snowflake theme! The unique fold design is perfect for the papers you used and that's a great sentiment too! Sorry I've been MIA lately - life has been keeping me very busy :)