Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Harvest Hello Gift Bags

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Wow, did it ever get cool yesterday!
We had a cold front come thru in the morning & it got breezy ushering in much cooler air, I love it!
It got down into the mid 40's last night so I had to close the windows as it was a bit chilly!
This morning it definitely feels like Fall is in the air!

Yesterday I also made my way to my stamp table to try to get something created for my next Stamp Day w Friends event. I managed to crank out a couple Halloween card idea's so we'll see what happens today!

A few weeks ago I sat and decorated Gift Bags for this Fall season.
I use these for card classes and also for card orders.



I used Harvest Hello on them which is a great stamp set with coordinating punch!
It can punch out an apple or a pumpkin that is in the stamp set.


Project Details:

Stamps: Harvest Hello
Ink: Real Red, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Real Red DSP (retired)
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Blender Pen, Granny Apple Green Textured Ribbon, Linen Thread, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The apple & gingham paper make these perfect for this time of year!
Hopefully today I can get my mojo back and move forward!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Janice M said...

Oh these bags are adorable!! It has got cool! I hadn't closed all my windows and it was like 64 in the house this morning! Not ready to turn on the heat yet!!

Vicki said...

Oh my!!!! I am in love!!! I need to make some! 🍎🍎🍎

Carol L said...

I welcomed the cool weather with open arms after this stifling summer we had! These bags are just adorable with the colors of autumn apples and I love that tiny scalloped panel with the big red apple! I also just love the photo of that leaf with the heart in the center - how pretty is nature?!