Thursday, September 3, 2020

Rise & Shine Coffee Card

Hello & Happy Thursday!

We are one day closer to the long holiday weekend! YAY!
They are calling for it to be a very nice weekend so I am looking forward to that!
I hope it will be cool enough to leave the AC off!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made a few weeks ago using the SaleABration set, Rise & Shine.
I cased this card from Marisa at Kitchen Table Stamper. 
She is just awesome as I love all her amazing creations!




First off, I love the amazing colors in the patterned paper!
The paper is from the 2020 SaleABration Coordinates called Pleased As Punch.
I have maybe half a package left that I want to use up eventually.
The paper coordinates with a variety of stamp sets & punches which will make using it up easier!


Card Details:

Stamps: Rise & Shine (SAB 20)
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Pleased As Punch DSP (SAB Coordinates)
Accessories: Nature's Thoughts Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Cup of Cheer Dies (retired), Small Heart Punch (retired), Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Sadly, most of these products are no longer available but they are going to stay in my stamp room for a long time to come! 
I enjoy making coffee cards but I don't have many friends that are coffee drinkers.
Thankfully, this set could be used for hot cocoa or tea! 

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cue!!! Love that DSP too!!

Carol L said...

Coffee makes everything better and I really like the cheery, fun colors and patterns on this card! Looking forward to a cooler weekend and turning this air conditioning back off again too! Happy Birthday my friend, I hope your day is a special one and you get to go celebrate somewhere! I sent your card early because the mail is so slow lately - hopefully you got it! Make it a fun day!

Janice M said...

What a fun card! Count me in on that none coffee drinking list. Didn't think there were many of us? LOL