Monday, September 21, 2020

Happy Halloween Card Set

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
It was a busy day here on Saturday with running errands and getting things around the house winterized.
Shawn took out the air conditioners and packed them away for the winter.
Sunday was football day! 
I made a roast with carrots, onions & potatoes in the crock pot and we watched football all day! 
It was a cool weekend which was much welcomed!
This morning our temp is 32 degrees! Burrr

I have a set of Halloween cards to share with you today!
It uses the Cat Punch and lots of retired products!






This set of cards will go to my card lady for Halloween.
She does not like anything scary so I kept these bright & happy!

Card Details:

Stamps: Spooky Cat (retired), Marbled Background (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Spooky Night DSP (retired)
Accessories: Classic Label Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Cat Punch, Cobwebs EF, Halloween Night Twine (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


It always feels good to use retired stuff as well as using up those small scraps of DSP.

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Woohoo!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

Sounds like you had a perfect autumn weekend! I welcome the cooler air and pulled out my warmer comforter and put the summer quilt into storage. I love this time of year the most! That's a well-designed set of Halloween cards and I just had my cat punch out earlier this morning too! GMTA Love this simple design - it's perfect for non-scary Halloween cards!

Vicki said...

These are adorable!!! I may need to CASE these!