Saturday, September 12, 2020

Snowman Season Starburst

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

We are in for a beautiful day today!
Yesterday we finally got some much cooler air come thru so Shawn & I will be painting the railing on the front porch. It needs it badly and we just kept putting it off because it was so hot & humid.
Once that's done I can put my Halloween decorations out! 🎃

Today I am sharing one last Snowman Season card that I made recently!
I haven't stamped at all this week.
My mojo has gone on vacation with out me!
I did try to stamp on Thursday but nothing came from it.

Anyways, here's my last Snowman Season card for now...





Cute, isn't it?
I have had a blast making cards with this set this year!
So glad they brought it back!

Card Details:

Stamps: Snowman Season
Ink: Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White, Let It Snow Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Real Red Braided Linen Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I promise this will not be the last Snowman Season card!
I just gotta find my mojo first!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love these colors and papers together in the starburst pattern! These cards are wonderful and fun, just what the winter season needs! Hope the painting went well, Saturday was a gorgeous day!

Vicki said...

Really cool....lobe that paper!

Janice M said...

Love this! I finally played with the Starburst technique the other week! So fun and addicting. Didn't get any pictures taken yet though. Ended up losing two of my fur babies last week so just haven't been up to being crafty.They used to come in my craft room to visit me makes me sad to even think about it. :-(