Thursday, September 17, 2020

Festive Snowflurries

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

This week seems to be flying by!
The weather has been beautiful all week so far!
As far as i'm concerned, it can stay this way all year long!
Sunshine & 70's is my favorite! 

I have a set of Christmas cards to share today that I whipped up a few weeks ago.
I keep a basket of leftover parts & pieces on my shelf and as I was looking thru it I found all these gorgeous snowflakes ready to be used!






Some people like their holiday cards in the traditional red & green colors but there are also some who like their cards with beachy colors as well.
This set is done in Coastal Cabana & Smoky Slate.
My snowflakes are from the retired Festive Flurries stamp set & coordinating Framelits.


Card Details:

Stamps: Festive Flurries (retired), Snowflake Wishes
Ink: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana DSP
Accessories: Festive Flurry Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Winter Snow EF, Snowflake Splendor Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


They turned out beautiful, don't ya think?
I have lots more images in that basket that I may try to turn into cards, eventually!
It's always fun to breathe new life into the older stamps!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! Love that stamp and those colors make me happy!

Vicki said...

Love these! That sentiment is perfect! ⛄⛄

Janice M said...

What a beautiful set of cards!! Love the colors. It's fun to be able to use up already made stuff!

Carol L said...

That is one lovely set of cards and I LOVE the colors! What a great find with those two-toned snowflakes and I love the way you designed them into such pretty Christmas cards!