Sunday, September 13, 2020

Butterfly Notecards

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today is the start of football season!
Our Baltimore Ravens play this afternoon and we are looking forward to watching!

I have a set of cards to share today that were for a customer order.
My card lady likes her cards without any saying on them so she can use for different occasions.





Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile, Ornate Gardens Specialty DSP
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were simple & quick to put together and my card lady loved them!
And again, I like mixing old & new products together!

**********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


YAY!!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a super Sunday!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

These look like they were easy to put together, and don't you just love it when the pretty paper does most of the work for you? Great cards, hope your football game went well!

Vicki said...

Such a pretty set. That paper is amazing!

Janice M said...

I have to agree with your card lady.....I like cards without sayings on them too! I really need to play some more with this paper. It is pretty!!