Monday, September 28, 2020

Thank You Notecards

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Can you believe that today is the last Monday of September?
Goodness, the days & months are flying by! 
I hope you all had a nice weekend!
I got so much accomplished!
My card order is completed, the Halloween treats are done and everything was delivered!
The grocery shopping & laundry are both done!
Tonight is football night with our Baltimore Ravens and we are looking forward to watching!

I have a set of Notecards & Envelopes to share today that I made for that card order.
I used the Very Vanilla ones and added a strip of the Guilded Autumn Specialty DSP to it.
That paper is beautiful!





I'm sorry for the dark pictures. 
We've not had any sunshine for the last few days and getting a good picture was impossible.
I flag punched the end of the DSP with the Triple Banner Punch.
The diecut that my sentiment is stamped on it from the Tasteful Label Dies which I seem to reach for quite often! The sentiment is from the retired Thoughtful Branches stamp set.
My little Cajun Craze leaf that is tucked behind the sentiment panel is from the Colorful Seasons stamp set. So sad that it retired this past year.

Card Details:

Stamps: Thoughtful Branches (retired), Colorful Seasons (retired)
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Notecards & Envelopes, Very Vanilla, Guilded Autumn Specialty DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Triple Banner Punch, Cahun Craze Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love using a mix of old & new products on my cards!
It's funny, I just read a post on Facebook yesterday that a woman said the very same thing!
I have SO much stuff in my stamp collection and it feels good to pull out the older stuff and breathe new life into it and I try to do this this as much as I can!

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



 


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love these...you're right, that paper is beautiful!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love these!! Simple and elegant! Love the added little maple leaf and that die cut for your sentiment!

Carol L said...

I too have been using my older schtuff, only because I'm on a buying hold to diminish my stash! This is a lovely set of thank-you cards, done with that great paper and a fun sentiment panel! Now that you finished your work, feel free to come over and help me catch up with mine, ok? *wink*