Monday, September 7, 2020

Jar of Flowers

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Today is the Labor Day holiday here in the US.
Kelsey, Corey & Shady are coming over for a cookout this afternoon!
Our weather is still very nice but they are saying tomorrow the humidity will come back.

I have a set of cards to share that I made for my card lady on her last order.
This is another set that has no saying's on at her request...






I just love this stamp set and the different variety of flower stamps that come with it!
The coloring is a bit hard on my hands so sometime's I will just color them over a matter of days until they are all done.
I said before that I made a mask for each flower stamp so when I stamp my jar I don't cover the flowers.
This set does come with a punch which I still have not used.

Card Details:

Stamps: Jar of Flowers, Lots to Celebrate (jar)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Just Jade DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Bumble Bee Ribbon, Just Jade Enamel Dots, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


On this set of cards I used the jar stamp from the Lots to Celebrate stamp set.
I like that it is just a clear jar than the one in the Jar of Flowers stamp set that has details to color or shade the jar.
Lots to Celebrate stamp set comes from Million Dollar Achiever, Susie Wood.
I've not used the stamp set other than the jar so far but I can see lots of Fall & Winter cards coming from it! 
And y'all know that Fall is coming!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


I'm so ready!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

THis is a wonderful set of cards! I just love the vase of flowers and the type design of the paper on the side! For us, the humidity came back at around 8 last night and our air has been back on since then! I guess I will just keep it on for the time being :) Hope you're having a fun Labor day!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful set of cards Wendy! I usually have a hard time making a card without a sentiment on the front but these look amazing without! Love the added bow too!

Janice M said...

Another beautiful set of cards! You rock this sey and I'm sure your card lady was very pleased with them.