Friday, September 25, 2020

Halloween Little Treat Boxes

 Good Morning & Happy Friday!

I've been working hard on getting a card order completed this week as well as Halloween Treats to sell.
My card lady & her friends have asked for Halloween treats this year which I was surprised about but they give treats to big & small and everyone loves them! I did not make a lot like I usually do but I did try to keep things to prepackaged candies except for the M&M Sticks that were requested.

Speaking of Halloween Treats I have another yummy treat holder using the Little Treat Box Dies!
This die has got to be the easiest box to put together and it does not require a lot of candy to fill it!




The Little Treats Bundle will not disappoint! 
It is loaded with awesome sentiments, images and diecuts which covers many occasions.
I've used this bundle quite a bit since I got it!
These treat boxes have a Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin in each that fit nicely.

Project Details:

Stamps: Little Treats
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Little Treat Box Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Metallic Mesh Ribbon, Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Did you notice that Metallic Mesh Ribbon on my boxes?
It is pretty awesome! So soft and very easy to use!
Reminds me of a spider web!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are as cute as can be, and I love the spider on each treat! That ribbon is just plain awesome - it looks like spiderwebs! Perfect! Thanks for the awesome birthday card too - I love it :)