Thursday, September 10, 2020

Trick or Treat M&M Sticks

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday I did some decorating for Halloween!
Once Labor Day is over I get in the mood for Fall and cooler weather!
It's been terribly hot & humid this summer and i'm ready to bid summer goodbye!

Since I have Halloween on my mind, I started some treats!
I know this year will be unlike anything we ever experienced before with the virus.
I seen already that some places have cancelled Trick or Treat night.
I am sad about that!
I've not heard anything about here in Pennsylvania but I really hope it will still be a go!


Here are my Trick or Treat M&M Sticks for 2020!




I love the Ghoul's Mix M&M's and the colors that are in them!
I had a bunch of the 1 x 8 Cello Bags left from last year that I got from Ebay and made 20 Sticks! 
There is a certain lady who loves the M&M Sticks and always buys them up!
They do make a nice little treat!

Project Details:

Stamps: Everything Essential
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits, Basic Black Twine (retired), Hand Held Hold Punch, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These use the Everything Essential stamp set from the August - December Mini Catalog!
This set has a coordinating punch but I did not use it here.
This image makes it quick & easy to decorate these M&M Sticks!
Very fun & versatile stamp set which covers Halloween, Christmas & Valentines Day!
Worth every cent in my book!

*************************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are really cute treats! Love those colorful M&M's too for Halloween. We haven't gotten trick or treaters for several years now, but I do make treats for my friends, neighbors, and grocery store clerks who are always so nice to us! I always give a little hand-out to the Costco greeter too - she loves getting a little treat for the holidays!

Vicki said...

I love these!! You always make the best treats! I need that stamp set!!

Janice M said...

Cute!! Now I'm hungry for some M&M's! Never had them in these colors before, too cool!