Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Hallows Night Magic

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Another busy day for me as I would like to wrap up the card order I have been working on.
It is the first full day of Fall but it's going to feel like a nice summer day!

Today I have a Halloween card to share that I made using the Hallows Night Magic stamp set and coordinating Halloween Magic Dies.




At first I was not crazy about this bundle but the more I have played with it the more I do like it!
I love the colors that are in the DSP!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hallows Night Magic
Ink: Memento Black, Pretty Peacock, Stampin Blends- Cajun Craze & Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock. Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Magic in this Night DSP
Accessories: Halloween Magic Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Banners Pick A Punch, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Iridescent Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you like!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I wasn't crazy about this DSP either, but I LOVE the sentiment panel...so CUTE! And that ribbon...love it too!

Vicki said...

Your card is amazing! I have found no inspiration for Halloween this year! 😲😲😲

Carol L said...

Those colors are interesting and fun - a great swap from the usual Halloween colors! This turned out pretty cool with those little spiderwebs and black ribbon!