Wednesday, September 16, 2020

BOO Card

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!

I'm happy to say that I think my mojo is back....atleast for now! LOL
I worked all day yesterday on card kits for my next Stamp Day w Friends get together.
I'm happy that it's done so I will need to set a date with the girls soon!
I usually love to do that on World Card Making Day which is October 3rd this year but I already have plans. 

Today I have a brand new card that I just made yesterday!
It is made with non Stampin Up! goodies...



I used a retired stamp set for my sentiment called Monster Munchies.
It's a favorite of mine!
The paper is unknown. I have a folder full of scraps so that is what I used.
The green cardstock is Green Galore! Anyone remember that color??



Card Details:

Stamps: Monster Munchies (retired)
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Cardstock: Basic Black, Green Galore (retired), Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Unknown Paper
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Sizzix Ghost Die, Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I wish Stampin Up! would bring out pretty paper & prints like this one for Halloween!
The last few years the prints are dark & dreary.
I personally like the pretty colors of Halloween!
Hope you like!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I doubt that your mojo ever left....it was just hiding from this little ghost! It's ADORABLE! Love those papers too!

Janice M said...

Cute card! I agree I like these colors bright and cheerful! Looks good with your little ghost.

Vicki said...

Super cute!! That ghost and papers are perfect. Love this kind of Halloween card!

Carol L said...

That is such a cute and fun ghost! I love the candy stripe colors working the background along with the cute dsp along the bottom. Fun BOO card :)