Saturday, November 13, 2021

All Things Thanksgiving!

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Yesterday we got the trip to Sam's Club accomplished and groceries have been bought so I am homebound for the rest of the weekend! YAY!
I am going to get my bedsheets washed and do alittle stamping while watching some of my favorite Hallmark movies this weekend! I may even squeeze in a nap! LOL

Today I am sharing my last pack of Thanksgiving cards I made for on my card rack. I always try to make an extra pack to keep on there just in case someone needs any last minute!
I found this pretty plaid paper in my Fall/Thanksgiving folder so that is what I started my cards with. This paper is from Hobby Lobby.
I also paired it with the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set & Detailed Pumpkins Dies and my trusty PSX stamp!





Card Details:

Stamps: Pretty Pumpkins, PSX (sentiment)
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Paper, Patterned Paper from Hobby Lobby
Accessories: Basic Borders Dies, Detailed Pumpkins Dies, Gold Cord, Gold Rhinestones from Michael's, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was pleased with these when they were finished.
I hope they sell and if not, I will use them next year!
I have now finished making Thanksgiving cards for this year.
I still have a few treats to share then I will move on to Christmas. 

Here are a few pictures of some of the Thanksgiving displays I put out this year.
I wanted to share my Halloween ones but I forgot.
Hope you enjoy!




**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Vicki said...

Love that pretty sentiment and plaid paper!! Your fall decorations look great!