Sunday, November 21, 2021

Christmas Season Set

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Everyone!

I hope your having a nice weekend!

Today I have a set of Christmas cards to show you.
I made these for my Christmas card box that I keep all my packs in that I sell.
I'm pretty sure my card lady will snag these up IF they make it to her house! LOL





These cards are the same as the ones I made back about a month or so ago...I just used different DSP & cardstock colors! 
Christmas Seasons & A Christmas to Remember has become my favorite Christmas Suite this year! I have been using it lots!

Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Seasons, A Christmas to Remember
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, Real Red, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies, Merry Melody 3D EF, Adorning Designs Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I really love this set just as much as the other card I made.
Here is the link to my other card. Christmas Season
The Seasonal Layers Dies are amazing, too!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

Both versions are fabulous in different colors! That's a great design and a fantastic sentiment as well. I hope you're enjoying a fun weekend :)