Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Thankful for You

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a date with my stamp table since my card lady called and added to her order. I was planning on working on some Christmas gift cards but that plan went out the window. Maybe tomorrow I will get to them!

I have the last Thanksgiving treat to share today.
I used a template/directions to a small box that my friend Vicki created many years ago. I love this size box and I did recreate it a couple years ago.



Project Details:

Stamps: Pretty Pumpkins, Gorgeous Leaves
Ink: Early Espresso, Stampin Write Markers- Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Basic White, Harvest Meadow DSP
Accessories: Hippo & Friends Dies, Intricate Leaves Dies, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Each box has 2 Snack sized Kit Kats inside and who doesn't love a Kit Kat?!
 
************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a cute little box and I love how you decorated the front with the rustic autumn elements and sentiment! Fun treats inside too :)

D'Ann said...

Your fall treats and boxes are all beautifuly adorable! I was wondering how you select sets that are so timeless. :) Love them all and wish I had your energy and creativeness!