Friday, November 12, 2021

Sending Thanksgiving Wishes

 Hello & Happy TGIF!

Today I have the last Thanksgiving card to share that we made last Saturday at Stamp Day. It was a fun morning with my girls!
I can't wait until the next time we get together to make Christmas cards!



This card uses mostly retired products from my stash.
We all have retired stuff and most times I love using the older things more so than the new!

Card Details:

Stamps: Seasonal Sentiments (retired)
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, Early Espresso, Gold Foil Paper, Very Vanilla, Gilded Autumn DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Square Layering Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits (retired), Gathered Leaves Dies (retired), Gold Metallic Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love the colors on this one and the embossed Mint Macaron layer gives it a nice texture. As you know this Tasteful Textile 3D EF is my favorite....I use it all the time!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

SO pretty...uses some of my favorite fall papers! Love it! Stay dry today, we're getting DRENCHED!

Carol L said...

I love the colors, the leaves, the papers and especially that great sentiment panel, but that embossing folder adds such beautiful texture too! Beautiful card!

Vicki said...

Love the colors on this one! Beautiful!