Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Christmas Slimline Card #3

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

So sorry for the late update today!
It's been another busy day and I just now had a chance to sit down and get my blog updated.

I have my slimline card #3 to share today!
This one uses the Peaceful Deer stamp set and coordinating Deer Builder Punch.



Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Deer
Ink: Garden Green, Basic Black
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Garden Green, Basic White, Peaceful Prints DSP (SAB 2021)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Deer Builder Punch, Pretty Pillow Box Dies (sentiment panel), Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It felt good to break out this suite of products and play with it again!
The stamp set is full of nice sayings and the DSP is just as nice, too!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are very pretty, Wendy! Some of my favorite SU papers....I admit to hoarding them! Have a great day!

Carol L said...

You're doing a great job with your slimline designs! I really like the deer done in buffalo plaid too! It (almost) makes me long for some snow :)