Thursday, November 11, 2021

So Thankful For You

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

One more day until the weekend! 
Do you have any fun plans?
I am looking forward to a trip to Sam's Club tomorrow then home to do absolutely nothing the rest of the weekend! I have been tired/exhausted all week.
I'm not sure if it's from the time change last weekend or maybe i'm coming down with a cold because I have been sneezing and dealing with a runny nose.
I plan to take a nap whenever the mood strikes! LOL

Anyways, I have the 4th card to show you from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together...




Card Details:

Stamps: Gently Falling (set 2, retired), Pretty Pumpkins (sentiment)
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Sahara Sand, Sahara Sand Stampin Write Marker (splatters)
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Tidings of Christmas DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


A quick & easy card that the girls loved making!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy







2 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh my, I'm loving those sketchy leaf prints in different colors and the striped panel below them! Great fonts on that beautiful sentiment panel too. This is such a pretty design and a wonderful card to send out!

Vicki said...

Love this gorgeous leaf set! Beautiful!