Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Penguin Place Candy Bars

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I am going to give my hands a rest and do some baking for Thanksgiving.
A Pumpkin Roll and a Pumpkin Pie are on the agenda.
I've been up since about 2:30 am due to my hands aching/hurting and already had 2 cups of coffee to get myself moving.
The shower is calling but first I have to wait on the towels in the dryer.
Then afterwards I will start baking and most likely I will need a nap before noon! LOL

I wanted to share a sweet treat that I made for Christmas. If you have followed me for a few years you know I always love making my Candy Bar Wrappers. This is the first I made them for a couple years though. I paired it up with my Penguin Place bundle and the SaleABration paper, Penguin Playmates DSP.





Project Details:

Stamps: Penguin Place
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Misty Moonlight, Pumpkin Pie, Fresh Freesia, Just Jade
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Penguin Playmates DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Penguin Builder Punch, Banner Punch (retired), Paper Crimper, 1 3/8 Circle Punch (retired), Fresh Freesia Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Lots of fussy cutting on these (just the packages) and thankfully I only made 6!
These will make a wonderful gift to a neighbor or mail person.
Also a great stocking stuffer, too!

I love the penguins this year!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


I'm happy to say that all my Christmas candy treats are finished!
WooHoo!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are so cute with the penguins and I love that "be chill" sentiment! Rest your hands and I hope they feel better soon. Oddly enough, I was awake at 2:30 last night as well, but for me my knees were crying :) I haven't even bought my Christmas candies yet and your treats are all done! Good for you!