Monday, November 22, 2021

Poinsettia Place Card Set

 Hello & Happy Monday!

The start of a new week and with Thanksgiving this week makes me sit and think about how quickly life goes by and how thankful I am for my family, friends and others that we are close too. I'm grateful for the ones who are a big part of my life. And i'm definitely blessed to have a husband whom is very good to me and has given me a good life. I could not imagine my life without him. 
I hope you all can take some time to sit and think about the things that make you thankful this Thanksgiving...

Today is the start to a busy week for me, I only hope my hands will not fail me.
I am having so much trouble with them aching & hurting.
I have a set of pretty Poinsettia cards to share that I made for my Christmas basket that I sell. My card lady usually gets about 8-10 packs of cards every year so I am working to fill that basket. 






It's funny how this set came to life.
I was going thru my pack of Heartwarming Hugs DSP the other day and found a bunch a dsp pieces already glued together. I must of had them ready for another card set and changed my mind on using it. I pulled them out and started working to build my card. My flowers were already stamped, diecut and ready to be adhered to a card. I just needed a sentiment which I got from the Christmas to Remember stamp set. It all came together with colors & patterns that worked well. Lastly, I added some red rhinestones and a piece of Basic White inside. I don't usually add a sentiment inside unless the cards are for me.

Card Details:

Stamps: Poinsettia Place, Christmas to Remember
Ink: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Accessories: Merry Melody 3D EF, Poinsettia Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Seasonal Labels Dies, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have so much of this Heartwarming Hugs DSP that came out last year and this year my uplines upline sent me another pack for a goal I earned. 
It will take me forever to use it up! LOL 

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a marvelous Monday!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Pretty papers and an even prettier poinsettia! Beautiful design! I hope your hands stop hurting soon and the doctors can find out what's causing all your pain. Trade ya a bum hand for a bum knee?