Sunday, November 7, 2021

You're Such A Blessing

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your enjoying your weekend!
I have been very busy the last few days and I said today I was not doing anything except watching football. I need a down day to recoop!
Most likely it will be a pj day, too!

My Stamp Day w/ Friends was so fun yesterday and it is always great seeing my friends!
Afterwards Kelsey came over, we ate then took a run to York to Home Goods, Hobby Lobby & At Home. It surprised me how busy all the stores were. Lots out buying Christmas items. We got a bunch of holiday stuff, too!
On the way home Shawn stopped at the ice cream place and got us all a treat but let me say....I was froze by the time I finished my ice cream sundae and it did not help that it was 42 degrees out! Burrrr
It was an awesome day and i'm glad I got to spend it with my dear friends, hubby & daughter! 

Today I am going to share a link for the tutorial for the Thanksgiving Totes that I made yesterday. I hope you get a chance to try and make them!


This is the yummy treat I have for today....




I made these with a bunch of acetate boxes I had on hand that came from L&L Stamps in Ephrata, PA. You could easily make these with any size acetate box.
I filled them with Hershey Kisses and wrapped DSP around it.
The tag was made with the Stitched Nested Dies. 

Project Details:

Stamps: Little Delights
Ink: Mint Macaron, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Gold Foil Paper, Gilded Autumn DSP (retired)
Accessories: Acetate Box, Gathered Leaves Dies (retired), Stitched Nested Dies, Copper Embellishments (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are cute treats and I'm glad you had a fun-filled day yesterday! Enjoy your football today - it's a good day to chill indoors!

D'Ann said...

Love the those treat boxes. You're so productive and creative! Thank you for posting the link to the Paper Totes treat bags. I got some Werthers caramel filled candy on the weekend and will share with friends tomorrow!