Thursday, November 4, 2021

Thanksgiving Card Fun Fold

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday we had our first frost of the season and it looked like it snowed!
It was short lived once the sun came up!
I had a busy day cleaning my downstairs, doing laundry and getting ready for Stamp Day w/ Friends on Saturday morning! The card kits are ready all I have to do is put stamps on the blocks and get my table ready!

Today I have a Fall/Thanksgiving card to share that I made with a mish mash of different things. It is a fun fold but I am not sure of the name.





I started out with a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
Then a layer of Harvest Meadow DSP. 
Next I took of piece of Crumb Cake cardstock measuring 8 1/4 x 4.
I scored it at 2 3/4 and again at 5 1/2.
I made sure to use my bone folder on each score line so it lays flat.
I then added more of the same DSP to the front and middle sections.
The last panel I added Basic White cardstock.
I know the colors of my leaves are a bit different but I pulled the colors from the package of Harvest Meadow DSP. 
Once I had that section finished I adhered it to the middle of my card front.
My leaves were stamped with the Love of Leaves stamp set and diecut with the coordinating Stitched Leaves Dies.
My sentiment was stamped with Misty Moonlight ink using the retired Lighthearted Leaves stamp set. It was diecut then with the Circle Layering Framelits.
The inside saying comes from the Banner Year stamp set which is a favorite!

It was fun to create something different!
Hope you like!

Card Details: 

Stamps: Love of Leaves, Lighthearted Leaves (retired), Banner Year
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Bumble Bee
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Harvest Meadow DSP
Accessories: Stitched Leaves Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I LOVE this! The colors of the leaves really make this card POP! Thanks for the measurements for the fold, too...might have to try this one myself!

Carol L said...

I've never seen a fold like this, but what a wonderful finished card! I love the colors of all the leaves and all the pretty papers you used! Great sentiment too!!

Vicki said...

This is so pretty and I love the sentiment too!