Sunday, November 28, 2021

Christmas Slimline Card #1

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your having a nice weekend!
I got my card kits ready for my Christmas Stamp Day w/ Friends!
I'm just waiting to hear from my one girl on a date.
I popped out for groceries yesterday and that was about it. It was really windy & cold and we had snow overnight! Just a dusting which melted now.

I have a card order to work on this week for 8 slimline cards and today I have card #1 to show you.




Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Season, Christmas to Remember
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Tidings of Christmas DSP
Accessories: Wintry 3D EF, Seasonal Labels Dies, Misty Moonlight Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I really love this Painted Christmas Suite this year that is in the Holiday Mini Catalog! I hope that it carries over as it would make some beautiful cards all year long.

I have a card order for 8 Christmas slimline cards to work on this week so I will be sharing them with you as I get them created.

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I really like the rich colors in those papers and what a beautiful slimline card you created! The sentiment placement is perfect and that little bow is just perfect! NJ on your slimline creation!