Friday, November 19, 2021

Basket of Wishes HB

 Good Morning & Happy Friday, Everyone!

The weekend is upon us.....do you have any fun plans?
Not much happening here!

Today I have a pretty birthday card to share that was for my card lady's daughter whose birthday is Tuesday. She likes her card to be seasonal so I pulled out my retired Basket of Wishes stamp set that was already out on my stamp table.
I love this stamp set....loaded with nice sentiments and images!




Card Details:

Stamps: Basket of Wishes (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Stampin Blends- Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Daffodil Delight DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Fun to color without my hands hurting and my card lady loved it!
So did I!!!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a fun, happy, cheerful card! Love it! Have a great weekend!

Carol L said...

I love the bright yellow paper that just looks cheerful and fun! Great layering with that basket of harvest goodness and a sweet sentiment too! Have a great weekend!