Wednesday, November 3, 2021

With A Grateful Heart

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!
Today I have a pretty Fall card to share made using the Forever Fern stamp set and coordinating Forever Flourishing Dies.




Card Details:

Stamps: Forever Fern, Banner Year
Ink: Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Basic White, Rich Razzleberry DSP, Gold Foil Paper
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Forever Flourishing Dies, Brushed Metallic Enamel Dots, Gold Twine, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I've seen so many pretty Fall cards made using this stamp set and I have always wanted to try my hand at one. 
I'm pleased with the outcome so maybe when time allows next week I will play some more with it. If I do I will share it here!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a gorgeous design with those fern and stem die cuts! Love the washed out colors with that dark plaid background and the scalloped sentiment panel is wonderful! Stay warm!

LeAnne said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love the colors you used, this is such a perfect set for fall!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful color combination! It's perfect in every way. Love it! :)

Vicki said...

Beautiful.....so fallish!