Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Fall HB Cards

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!
Last evening I got my card order delivered.
It's always nice to visit with my card lady!
She was so happy with the Thanksgiving treats and the cards I made for her.
She is like a kid in a candy store when she gets her hands on the cards!

Today I have a set of cards to show that were part of her order.
She always needs birthday cards and asked that they be geared towards Fall.
This is what I made for her.




I started with a cardbase of Bumble Bee cardstock then a layer of Basic White that I ran thru the Big Shot with my favorite, Tasteful Textile 3D EF.
Next I cut a layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock measuring 3 1/4 x 4 1/4.
I pulled out some retired Flowers for Every Season DSP. I still have 1 pack left that I want to get used up when I can. I used two different prints.
Next I stamped my sentiment in Cinnamon Cider ink using the Handsomely Suited stamp set. I diecut it with the Tasteful Labels Dies.
I added some Cinnamon Cider Ribbon over top of the 2 pieces of DSP to cover that then I added 2 Dimensionals to my sentiment panel and attached it over the ribbon. Then I added a sprig of leaves that I diecut from the Forever Flourishing Dies. I did that with Cinnamon Cider cardstock. 
Lastly, I added a few Champagne Rhinestones for a pop of sparkle.
I love how these turned out!

Card Details:

Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Ink: Cinnamon Cider
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider, Basic White, Flowers for Every Season DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Tasteful Labels Dies, Forever Flourishing  Dies, Cinnamon Cider Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Today I am headed to my stamp table to work on Christmas everything!
Cards, treats & card kits for my next get together with the girls!
That's alot to get accomplished but I am determined! LOL

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those colors are just perfect for fall weather and I like this great design! You are so blessed to have a card lady to loves your cards so much! I always did my best work when people ordered cards! Have a great day stamping, because tomorrow you're going to want to be outdoors! 70!!