Saturday, November 27, 2021

Gorgeous Leaves Thank You

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving day!
It was so busy here that I forgot to come back to update on Friday!
Kelsey & Shady came over right before the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade started so we had a chance to sit & watch together.
Then the dog show came on right after which is always fun to watch.
Of course, we all have our picks as to who should be the "best in show"!
They were all beautiful dogs, weren't they?!
We ate dinner just shortly after the dog show started then we got everything cleaned up. We all took a quick nap, walked the 3 dogs around the yard then tore out all things Christmas! I worked on putting things in there spots for as long as my feet would take it. Kelsey helped a good bit decorating my kitchen. Shawn, well, he just brought the totes up from the basement and watched. LOL
Yesterday we finished up which took just about all day!
The tree is up & decorated and all the ceramic Christmas trees are out.
This year I hung small wreaths on my kitchen cabinets which I have never done before and it looks so nice! I am glad it's done!

Today I am sharing a set of cards I made for my card lady and forgot to share them here. She loves her Thank You cards!






I thought I had already shared these but I could not find them.
These were perfect for the Fall season.

Card Details:

Stamps: Inspired Thoughts, Gorgeous Leaves
Ink: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Timeworn Type 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Intricate Leaves Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Gold Metallic Pearls, Gold Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Today I am doing laundry and I need to pop out to grab a few groceries for the week. Ryan's birthday is this coming week so I need to get a card made for him.
I kept asking what he wanted for his birthday and he said nothing.
I will put money in a card so he can shop for himself when he wants something!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


So true!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

Another beautiful set of fall-themed cards! I love the leaves and plaid papers together - what a great combo! Glad your house is all decorated and you can sit back and just enjoy it all now for a few weeks ;) Have a great weekend!