Saturday, November 20, 2021

Hot Dog, It's Your Birthday!

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

From the feels of it the last few days, I think winter is here!
It's a cold 25 degrees this morning and it feels like it could snow.
Thankfully, no snow is in the forecast!

My dogs are off to Doggy Day Spa this morning for baths & haircuts....they need it badly! Gigi looks like a sheepdog and we can barely see her eyes!
She hates going there but I know she will feel so much better once she is done.

So speaking of doggies, today I have a cute doggy card to share that my card lady requested for her Vet tech, grandson. He loves dogs or any animal for that matter!
I pulled out my retired Hot Dog set to make this one...



Card Details:

Stamps: Hot Dog (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy, Stampin Blends- Smoky Slate, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, Basic White, Well Suited DSP (retired)
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Night of Navy Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card was created on the fly as my card lady called and asked for this the morning I was to deliver her card order. I pulled out things that were left over from other projects. I don't like creating like that but it turned out cute, don't ya think?
Her grandson's birthday is today so I hope he likes the card!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great Saturday!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Karen in Florida said...

Your card is adorable!! I love the layout & your color combo. Thanks for sharing!!!

D'Ann said...

A perfect mix of cute yet is still masculine! Love it!

Carol L said...

Being a former dachshund mom, I'm partial to this adorable birthday card! Adorable yet masculine too, a perfect combination for a vet tech's birthday!

Carol L said...

Being a former dachshund mom, I'm partial to this adorable birthday card! Adorable yet masculine too, a perfect combination for a vet tech's birthday!