Thursday, November 18, 2021

Masculine HB Set

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your day is off to a great start!
I'm headed to my stamp table for day 2 of all things Christmas!
Unfortunately, I did not get as much done as I would have liked but I did get a bunch of treats done!

I have a set of masculine cards to share that was part of my card lady's recent order.
I used a mix of current & retired items.




Card Details:

Stamps: Big on Birthdays (retired)
Ink: Gray Granite
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Basic White, In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies, Nature's Thoughts Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The In Good Taste DSP is a perfect choice for making masculine cards with a variety of prints! It's great for the masculine cards that my card lady asks for because she doesn't want anything related to hunting or fishing. I always fall back on using a feather on those kind of cards and she is always pleased with them.
I love making masculine cards!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & I hope you make it a great day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those wood planks make for great masculine cards, I agree! I never thought about using a feather, but that's a good idea! Fun set of cards for the guys!