Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Giving Thanks

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Our weather here in PA has been absolutely beautiful!
Yesterday we hit 70 degrees!
I spent most of the day at my stamp table working on a pack of cards for my card lady's next order.

Today I want to show you another card from Saturday's Stamp Day w/Friends get together. We made 5 cards and this is card #3.




Card Details:

Stamps: Autumn Goodness (retired), Basket of Wishes (retired)
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Memento Black, Stampin Blends- Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake & Soft Suede
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I loved this card but my photo isn't the best.
I have been using my cellphone for my pictures and i'm hoping that maybe Santa will bring me a camera like I once had. I guess I am old school when it comes to technology!

The girl's enjoy this card and did a wonderful job coloring them!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy








3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! I love that plaid (I think I might have some left!!!) and your little scene of pumpkins is beautiful!

Carol L said...

This card turned out to be fabulous with that little piece of plaid backing the sentiment! Love the pumpkins in the circle with wonderful coloring. I am so old school, I still use a camera with a USB port to d/l my photos! Matter of fact, I'm so danged old school I don't even own a smart cellphone either! LOL

Vicki said...

Wow I love everything on this one. That plaid paper us perfect. Wish we still had it.