Monday, November 15, 2021

Season of Thanks

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Can't believe the weekend is over!
They go by so fast, don't they?

Today I have a quick project to show you that I made from directions from over at Song of my Heart Stampers Blog. She made Chapstick boxes and since I had a couple Pumpkin Pie Chapsticks on hand....I wanted to put them in a pretty box!



I used the retired Gather Together set and coordinating Gathered Leaves Dies. So sad this bundle retired....I used it bunches over the last few years and it will stay in my collection as long as I can still stamp! 

Project Details:

Stamps: Gather Together (retired)
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Just Jade DSP (retired)
Accessories: Gathered Leaves Dies (retired), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Cinnamon Cider Ribbon (retired), Gold Metallic Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Super cute and what a fun little gift for Thanksgiving!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for popping in today & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Vicki said...

So cute!

LeAnne said...

Super duper cute! I need to check out that tutorial, I can think of some people that would love to have one of these!

Carol L said...

That's a really cute way to wrap up and gift a chapstick! Those are always useful in cold weather and this festive little box is such a great way to gift one! Happy Monday!