Monday, November 29, 2021

Christmas Slimline Card #2

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope your week is off to a good start!
I have a very busy day so i'm gonna get right to my card for today.

This is card #2 for my card order.




Card Details:

Stamps: Tidings & Trimmings
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Mint Macaron, Basic White, Tidings of Christmas DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Christmas Trimmings Dies, Holiday Rhinestones, Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue



So far so good!
I have 6 more to create which I will continue to share here!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! I have a busy day too...tis the season!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful take on the slimlines. Love everything else about about both of your cards and "need" (LOL) to get the Tidings and Trimmings set and dsp!

Carol L said...

Those are some very pretty papers and the little cluster of stems behind the star look so cool! I love that sentiment and the great fonts too! Beautiful!