Monday, November 8, 2021

Season of Thanks

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
It was so busy here that I wish we could have a redo!
And with changing the clocks, it has my dogs so off schedule.
Gigi was in the hallway barking at 3:45 because she wanted out & breakfast!
That's a bit tooo early for my liking and I hope in time that they will get back on track or they are going to have a very grumpy mama!

So, today I am sharing the 1st card we made at Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. This one uses the Stitched Leaves Dies that came out last year that carried over and some really beautiful papers from the Beauty of the Earth DSP.




Card Details:

Stamps: Season of Thanks (retired)
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Basic White, Rich Razzleberry, Bumble Bee, Pumpkin Pie, Beauty of the Earth DSP
Accessories: Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched Leaves Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This was one of the favorites and simple to stamp & put together.
I usually have all the diecuts done which makes it faster, too!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great Monday!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

This design is wonderful and I love those warm autumn colors! Great placement of those stitched leaves and I just love that diagonal angle too! Beautiful!

Vicki said...

Perfect for fall! Love those leaf dies!