Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Snowflake Splendor

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Sorry for the late update today!
Yesterday was a long day with taking down Halloween & putting it away then doing my cleaning and putting my Thanksgiving decorations out. 
Then Shawn had a doctor appointment at 7:30 last night! 
I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow!

So today I have a Christmas card to share...I think it's one of my favorites so far!
I used the Snowflake Splendor Suite that came out last year.




If you've been following along you know I have finally broken down and purchased the Blending Brushes and the Adorning Designs Decorative Masks and played with them! I LOVE THEM!

Card Details:

Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Snowflake Splendor DSP (retired), Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper (retired)
Accessories: Wintry 3D EF, Seasonal Layers Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, So Many Snowflakes Dies, Snowflake Splendor Ribbon (retired), Blue Gems, Blending Brushes, Adorning Designs Decorative Masks, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love blues so I guess that is why I love this one!
Plus I am using up retired papers.

Hope you like it as much as I do!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Beautiful shades of blue and all those snowflakes look so very pretty! That's a great sentiment too and congrats on using up those papers! I really like this design too :)

Vicki said...

So pretty!