Sunday, November 14, 2021

Little Debbie Cake Boxes

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your all having a nice weekend!
I stamped a bit yesterday then watched the Hallmark Channel the rest of the day! It's my favorite time of year! 

Today I have a sweet treat that I made for Thanksgiving!
I made some boxes about 2 years ago that held the Little Debbie Cakes and they were a huge hit! I like to have them for my table because Ryan isn't much of a pie eater for dessert on Thanksgiving day but he loves the Little Debbie cakes and will eat them as his dessert! Win win, right!

I grabbed 2 boxes of the Little Debbie Fall Cakes and whipped these up this year. I have a few to sell and one put aside for him for Thanksgiving!




I don't have the measurements for these at hand right now but if anyone is interested let me know I will post them tomorrow!

Project Details:

Stamps: Morningstar Stamps
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Paper, Gilded Autumn DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Gathered Leaves Dies (retired), Gold/Vanilla Metallic Ribbon (retired), Gold Rhinestones (Michael's), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope you liked these!

I'm off to help Shawn cook dog food today!
This is our every Sunday chore so we know what is in the food Gigi & Bailee are getting everyday! And it's making a big difference with both dogs!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Vicki said...

Love these. I really like the circle sentiment. Super fun!