Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Christmas Pillow Boxes

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week is going well.
I got my Pumpkin Roll & my Pumpkin Pie baked yesterday and I got some other things ready for Thanksgiving, too!
Today won't be so busy and i'm hoping to get to my stamp table for a little bit.
I need to finish up one more card kit for my Christmas class then then rest will wait until next week.
How are your preparations going?

Today I have another Christmas treat to show you!
This one uses up some Pillow Boxes that were in my stash for a couple years and I wanted to get them used up. I still have 1 full pack of 10 left which I will use another time.




I decorated these with the ornaments from the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP.
The Gingerbread Dies coordinate with the images that are in the paper which makes things easier when it comes to creating cards or a sweet little treat!
I love that Stampin Up does this!

I started by diecutting a Stitched Nested Die from a piece of plaid DSP then diecutting the ornaments from the same paper. I glued down the Stitched Nested diecut then adding the ornaments with several Dimensionals. Next I diecut my sentiment panel from the Pretty Pillow Box Dies then stamped my sentiment from the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set with Real Red ink. I adhered that on with Dimensionals and lastly added some Red Rhinestones and some Real Red Sheer Ribbon that I tied into a bow and added with a Glue Dot.

Project Details:

Stamps: Frosted Gingerbread
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Basic White, Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP
Accessories: Pretty Pillow Box Dies, Gingerbread Dies, Stitched Nested Dies (retired), Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I filled these boxes with Candy Cane Hershey Kisses, one of my favorites! LOL 

I have these in my for sale basket but I may keep a few of them to give out to our neighbors and our favorite lady at the deli counter at the grocery store. She is always super nice to us and deserves some holiday cheer!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are just adorable and will be appreciated by anyone who receives them! I love handing treats to grocery store employees and have done that for years. A simple RAK makes a difference in this hectic world for everyone! Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy that pumpkin roll and pie, sounds yummy :)