Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Art Gallery w/ Orchid Oasis

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

YAY! Finally a day I do not have anything planned which means I can do some stamping!
Finished up my chores yesterday and enjoyed the afternoon sitting outback on the glider watching the dogs. Bailee loves the warmth and exploring the yard after a long winter. Today I have a super pretty birthday card to share with you that I made for Audrey. I used the soon to be retired Art Gallery stamp set. It's been very loved in my craft arsenal the last year or so and will continue to be loved! 




I pulled the colors for my card from the Fancy Flora DSP that is very pretty and I wasn't sure how Audrey would feel about that Orchid Oasis flower but I personally loved it! She did too! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Art Gallery
Ink: Orchid Oasis, Soft Succulent
Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Petal Pink, Basic White, In Color Glimmer Paper (Orchid Oasis), Fancy Flora DSP
Accessories: Floral Gallery Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Basics 3D EF, Orchid Oasis Metallic Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another of my favorites that I am sad is retiring.
I will still be giving it lots of love, promise!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

That flower is so pretty and I just love the embossed panel beneath it. What a great color combination too. Please extend my birthday wishes to Audrey and I hope she has a wonderful birthday! Enjoy the sunshine!

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is awesome! The layer of glimmer paper really makes these cards pop! Gorgeous! Enjoy that sunshine...there's more on the way!