Friday, April 7, 2023

Never Ending Joy

 Good Morning & Happy Good Friday!

What a difference a day makes weather wise! Yesterday we were in the upper 70's with humidity and a chance for thunderstorms. We had sunshine most of the day but by early evening the clouds rolled in but not a single drop of rain. A cold front came thru dropping temps down to the 40's overnight and this morning I had to turn the heat back on. We are not suppose to get out of the 50's today and this morning it is a bit cloudy & windy out. Shawn has to work all day and Kelsey is going to HersheyPark today with her friend. One good thing, she won't sweat! LOL 

Today I have a quick card to share that I made for Easter to send to my dear sweet, Audrey.
I pulled out the retired Never Ending Joy set from many years ago and whipped this up for her.



I started this card weeks ago when I made St. Patrick's Day cards with using the Dandy Designs DSP which was a SaleABRation offering. I covered my entire card front with this piece of paper and decided that I did not want to use it so it laid on my table until the other day. I thought i'd better use it. I dug thru the pack of paper and found the polka dot piece and added it to the card front. Then I started stamping my images from the stamp set. I diecut them with the Stylish Shapes Dies and layered them onto some Fresh Freesia Layering Circles Scalloped Dies. I pulled the colors from the polka dot paper which worked out nicely! I added one Pool Party Rhinestone to the center of my tulips and called it done. Tuesday morning the card was ready for the mail! I was happy with it even though my papers were a bit busy. Never Ending Joy is a wood mounted stamp set that is a favorite of mine. I originally had this set years ago when it came out, sold it before we moved to Missouri and bought it again off of Ebay in 2012. One of the nicest sets for spring!

Card Details:

Stamps: Never Ending Joy (retired)
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Fresh Freesia, Pool Pary
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Dandy Designs (retired SAB 23)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Dies, Pool Party Rhinestone, Stamp A Ma Jig (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That is the last of my Easter cards for this year!
I seemed to have made a lot....or maybe more than usual.
Tomorrow I will share a cute Easter Bunny treat that I whipped up.
It was super simple and the just the cutest!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a perfectly colorful and fun Easter card. I love how the tulips picked up their color from the polka dots in the dsp and the little blue bow is too cute! I'm glad Audrey is doing so well these days. Stay warm and have a great Friday. Hugs