Thursday, April 27, 2023

Special Person HB

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

We are heading out to the Oral Surgeons around 11:30 today for Shawn's appointment. He's had this done before so i'm hoping this will go just as smoothly as it did the first time.
I have a quick card to share with you today that uses a stamp from the Framed Florets set. It also uses DSP from the 2023 SaleABRation offering earlier this year. 




Card Details:

Stamps: Framed Florets
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Favored Flowers DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Dies, Petal Pink/Champagne Ribbon (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This one went on my card rack for sale since my birthday cards are running low.
I guess I need to get working on making a few more!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous papers! I love that you stamped the sentiment on the Petal Pink...it looks wonderful that way!

Carol L said...

These colors and patterns are so elegant and rich looking, what a gorgeous card! Very impressive! You asked if I got home yesterday before the rains came - I never got far from home before my car quit. It's under warranty and they can't schedule me for a fix for 3-1/2 weeks and have no loaner cars for me to use. Howzat for a worthless warranty on a car? Hopefully the days ahead look a little brighter. I hope Shawn got all his dental issues fixed too, it seems like everything is going off the skids at once LOL have a happy Thursday!