Saturday, April 15, 2023

Ginkgo Branch Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Today I have a set of Sympathy cards to share with you using a set from the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog called Ginkgo Branch Bundle. I only recently got this set then Stampin Up! announced they were retiring it. It's such a lovely set and I especially love the font!






Everything was stamped with Mint Macaron which I am so sad they are retiring, too! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Gingko Branch
Ink: Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Gingko Branch Dies, Framed Florets Dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made this set to put on my card rack since Sympathy cards seem to sell pretty quick!
I don't have any card orders so I like to make cards that I can put on my card racks or make for my Stamp Day get togethers. 

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

The colors here are just beautiful and it's a shame they're retiring them so quickly. All those flowers look so pretty on that plaid background and that tiny butterfly accent is just perfect! Enjoy your weekend!

LeAnne said...

These are lovely, Wendy. I am sad about Mint too. The ginkgo branches are a perfect focal point for your sympathy cards. You may just get to play in those puddles today!