Friday, April 21, 2023

Sympathy Card

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

We had a beautiful day yesterday with nice sunshine and warm temps. 
I sat outback with Bailee and soaked up some sun then went to my stamp table for a bit. I had a few projects that I wanted to finish up which I still have 2 waiting on me. Shawn ended up coming home early from work and going to the dentist. He bit down on a hard pretzel on Sunday and ever since his teeth hurt. Today I guess he had enough and called to be seen. Unfortunately, the dentist was not in but his assistants looked at him and took some xrays. He will see the dentist on Monday afternoon and until then continue taking Tylenol and if it gets worse they have a dentist on call all weekend. It must have been bothersome that he called because he is not thrilled on going to the dentist. So that put a clanker in my afternoon & evening. We were to get the bikes out for a ride since the weather was so nice but he was not up for it. We'll try another day!

Today I am sharing another card from my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
The girls always like to have sympathy cards on hand so I always try to have a kit ready.
This is what we made...




Card Details:

Stamps: Touch My Heart (Hostess retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Basic White, Paper Blooms DSP (retired SAB 21)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Pierced Blooms Dies (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm glad we finally used this card kit because it's been in my bin ready & waiting for quite awhile! This one was quick & easy!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous for most of us, but unfortunately not for your hubs. Hope he gets things taken care of quickly with those dental issues. Unfortunately we still need to make sympathy cards and this is pretty because it has somewhat muted but pretty colors rather than the neutral colors I'd ordinarily reach for in making a sympathy card. Very pretty. Happy Friday!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous florals...I love how you matched your diecuts to the paper! Here's hoping Shawn gets that toothache taken care of soon!