Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Easter Blessings Set

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

I am off to the dentist first thing this morning!
I'm hoping that I won't be there too long! We are starting the process of another crown. This will most likely be the last one for a few months because after 4 in the last year...my pocketbook is empty! LOL
Yesterday was such a gorgeous day! Wall to wall sunshine and temps in the upper 70's! Definitely my FAVORITE kind of weather! Today is to be almost 80 but with a chance of rain. Always seems like after a day or 2 of nice weather we get rain then it cools it back down. I guess that is spring weather for ya!
Well, today I have a most beautiful set of Easter cards to share with you that I made for Audrey! I really hated to give them to her but that's how it goes sometimes!






I saw this card made by another demonstrator and I just had to try to recreate it with adding in my own touches. Those daffodils are gorgeous and so fun to color! I sponged a bit of Mint Macaron ink on the inside of my oval diecut to help my flowers stand out. I added the sentiment on a tag and added a shimmery Mint Macaron bow. I wanted to add rhinestones but decided to let those gorgeous flowers stand alone! Aren't they beautiful?

Card Details:

Stamps: Daffodil Daydream
Ink: Memento Black, Mint Macaron, Stampin Blends-Daffodil Delight & Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Framed Florets Dies, Daffodil Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Blending Brushes, Mint Macaron Shimmery Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

And Audrey loved these!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

The colors and patterns are just beautiful on this set of cards! The daffodils are a perfect choice for Easter cards too! Good luck at the dentist today. I hope it's a swift process for you! Happy Hump Day!