Sunday, April 16, 2023

Framed Florets HB

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday, Everyone!

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in PA!
The sun is shining and it's warming up quick. Shawn is putting our air conditioners in this morning since it's been in the 80's for the last several days. It seems a bit too early for this hot weather but atleast now we are ready!
Today I have a set of birthday cards to share using the Framed Florets bundle that came out last Fall. This set is on the retiring list come the end of this month and that was a shocker to me! I thought for sure this one would have carried over since it has some pretty floral images and a set of amazing dies! 






When I sat down to make these I did not have anything or any design in mind. 
I started with my Balmy Blue cardbases that were 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4. Then I took a piece of white cardstock that was 4 x 5 1/4 and started laying scraps of the Fitting Florets DSP on it and trimmed them down to fit. Once that was done I stamped my sentiment on a big Stylish Shapes Circle Die with Balmy Blue ink. Then I decided last minute to stamp the floral spray in Memento Black and color them in with Stampin Blends. Once they were diecut I added them to the side of my sentiment panel with some Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue and added a Polished Pink In Color Jewel to the center of the middle flower. Everything lays flat so it will mail nicely!

Card Details:

Stamps: Framed Florets
Ink: Memento Black, Balmy Blue, Stampin Blends-Polished Pink, Balmy Blue & Soft Succulent
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Fitting Florets DSP (retired)
Accessories: Framed Florets Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Polished Pink In Color Jewels (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have several birthdays coming up in the next month so I may just keep these and send out!
I really liked this suite of products that I just did not get a chance to use as much as I would have liked. That is probably my only downfall when it comes to Stampin Up!. Nothing sticks around long anymore. The DSP retired back in January when the bundle hit the Spring Mini Catalog. I wish they kept the DSP with the stamps for the life of a catalog! 
I have a whole pack of this DSP that I will need to use up, eventually!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

These papers are just beautiful and I absolutely love that sentiment! It's a shame how SU! discontinues things so quickly - making it very difficult to use things to their full potential and expensive too! You make wonderful use of all your papers and products though, so keep up the great work and I hope you're having a great Sunday too!