Sunday, April 2, 2023

Pansy Patch HB

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Everyone!

Hope your day is off to a good start!

I had my Stamp Day w/Friends get together yesterday and it's always so good to see my friends! We made 5 cards which I will share in a few days.
Today I have one of Audrey's special cards to share that she requested for her very good friend, Kit. Kit loves pink & pansies so that is exactly what I made for her...



I love the Pansy Patch stamp set that came out last year and have used it a ton!
Of course, I had to pull out the Pansy Petals DSP that came out with the bundle in the beginning but it now retired. The stamp set & DSP are beautiful!

Card Details:

Stamps: Amazing Year
Ink: Polished Pink
Cardstock: Polished Pink, Basic White, Pansy Petals DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Pansy Dies (retired), Polished Pink In Color Jewels (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This card is definitely a breath of fresh air with it's pretty spring time colors!

********************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a great use of more pretty papers to create this birthday greeting! Love those pansies! Glad you had a fun stamp get-together and I hope you enjoy your Sunday as well. I wish this wicked wind would die down, it was pretty rough overnight weather wise where I live!

LeAnne said...

This is GORGEOUS! I wonder if I have any of that pansy paper left? The color combinations in it are so very pretty! Kit will love them!