Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Season Of Chic

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Got my doctor appointment over and done for another 6 months.
Today I have a free day...nothing to do so maybe I will be able to get to my stamp table! Tomorrow is Shawn's appointment to get his tooth removed so not sure how things will be for a few days after. I haven't stamped in a few days so I am looking forward to some time to myself. I have a really pretty card to share with you using the Season Of Chic stamp set. I have been trying to work ahead on making Thank You cards to send to my customers.




Card Details:

Stamps: Season Of Chic
Ink: Petal Pink, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Petal Pink, Basic White, Textured Chic DSP
Accessories: Chic Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Gold Swirls (retired), Gold Twine (retired),Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I only just recently bought this suite of products and i'm glad that it is carrying over into the new catalog come May 2nd.

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

How pretty are those shells with the burlap panel behind them and those pretty papers too! Enjoy your day at the stamp table. I love those days where I can just chill and have nothing in particular to get done!

LeAnne said...

Hope you get lots of stamping time in today! This is so beautiful...elegant colors!