Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Vintage Tools

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope your week is going well so far!
My hubby is back to work today after a 4 day weekend. He got alot of things done around the house so that's a good thing! I am planning on getting some things done at my stamp table to work on a few upcoming projects! I do have a cool masculine card to share with you today! I kept putting off sharing our cards from my recent Stamp Day w/Friends get together so I am starting them now. This card uses a retiring set called Vintage Tools...



I loved this card and could not wait until the girls got to make it! And they loved it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Vintage Tools
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, He's The Man Specialty DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rustic Metallic Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These kind of cards are right my ladies alley!
The inside says "Build In Some Time For Yourself" !

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are just like the tools my dad used to collect! I love the collage effect, GREAT masculine card!

Carol L said...

That's a perfect design for a masculine birthday card with all those tools! Great colors and design too. I love the graphic you shared today - those little things are what really matter in this life. Have a good Tuesday and take care.

D'Ann said...

Oh this is a wonderful guy card! I could use this one for at least a couple of family members and friends :) Love your stamp with friends cards!