Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Petal Park

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's been really nice here in PA and today we are to get in the 70's with lots of sunshine!
I have some chores to do this morning then I may try to get a walk in at the Rail Trail when Shawn gets in from work.
I have a card to share today that I made for Audrey using the Petal Park Bundle. This set came out in the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and has carried over into the new Annual Catalog that starts May 2nd!




Card Details:

Stamps: Petal Park, Art Gallery (sentiment)
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Garden Green
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Petal Park Builder Punch, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Sweet Sorbet Metallic Ribbon, Sweet Sorbet In Color Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Definitely a favorite!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those stamped flowers are very pretty and you chose the perfect papers to use for the background. I'm anxious to see more flowers blooming as the weather gets warmer!