Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Two Tone Flora

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday was such a crazy busy day!
My dentist appt went well and then I went home and did some cleaning. I did not get it all finished since Shawn had an appt to see the dentist at 3. We were there for an hour. Turns out when he bit down on that pretzel last week it cracked the tooth that has a crown on. Thursday he will be going to an Oral Surgeon to have it extracted. *sigh*

So, today I have a card to share that I made last week. I am always in need for Thank You cards so I pulled out some Fancy Flora DSP and got to work using the Two Toned Flora Bundle.




Card Details:

Stamps: Two Tone Flora, Perched In A Tree (sentiment)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Soft Seafoam, Soft Succulent
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Soft Seafoam, Basic White, Fancy Flora DSP
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Two Tone Flora Dies, Timber 3D EF, Elegant Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I pulled the colors from the DSP and used the Timber 3D EF on the Soft Seafoam panel to give my card some texture. So pleased with how it turned out!

Well, I need to get my cleaning finished up this morning then grab a shower since I have my 6 month doctor appt tonight. Ughhh, i'm ready for this week to be over already!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a beautiful card design! The colors are as soft and warm as that great sentiment making a perfect combination! So sorry for all the dental woes at your house, but hopefully the doctor's appointment will be uneventful. I love that little graphic too :)

LeAnne said...

Poor Shawn! Hope the tooth thing goes well. Your card is wonderful...I was on the fence about that DSP but everything I've seen made with it is just beautiful! The flowers work perfectly with it! And I agree with Joe Cool--coffee & music, need them both (along with stamps & ink!)!