Thursday, April 20, 2023

Petal Prints Anniversary

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a pretty card to share that we made at my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. I pulled out an old stamp set from 2006 called Petal Prints and it's wood mounted. It's a beautiful floral set that hasn't seen ink in quite a few years! I paired this stamp set with some Dandy Designs DSP from SaleABRation.




You know how much I like to mix the old with the new and this card turned out so pretty in these colors! It has a summertime feel to it, too!

Card Details:

Stamps: Petal Prints (retired), Love For You
Ink: Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, White Crinkle Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm so glad that the ladies liked this one!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

Everything old is new again, and this stamp set is a keeper. I love the color combination and overall design with the matching scalloped border and sentiment panel. Very pretty!

LeAnne said...

This is just beautiful! I love it when stampers give their old stuff some love! Works perfectly with those papers too!